2019 AgendaFilter by Category
Selected Categories :
- How can independent schools prepare for an uncertain future underneath a potential new Government?
- What are the main issues for school leaders now and what should they be doing?
- How can schools continue to attract top students and deliver a value for money service in the face of rising fees?
- In what way are independent schools affected by negative stigma and how can this be contested?
- How can schools ensure that they work closely with universities and colleges in a structured in a way to allow students to transition seamlessly into university?
- Which university subjects are increasing or declining in popularity amongst students and what are the implications of this?
- Which subjects lead to the greatest outcomes over the long-term when studied at university?
- How can schools achieve affordability whilst delivering excellence in education?
- What are the approaches for designability?
- Can buildings facilitate future flexibility to address the changing needs of the school curriculum?
- Are durability, desirability and sustainability strange bedfellows?
- Exploring the franchise model for overseas schools; enabling UK independent schools to welcome more students abroad and increase income needed for bursaries
- Learning from the schools that have successfully opened franchises abroad; the challenges, pitfalls and results
- A presentation looking at the issues facing Independent Schools when considering the unprecedented rise in employer contributions and how best to liaise with teachers to create a positive and constructive dialogue
- Introducing the Courageous Conversation approach
- Exploring mental health and addictions in young people
- Inspiring independent school professionals to help with mental health challenges
- How can the independent schools work effectively with the state sector in order to improve access for lower income families?
- What are the implications and results of co-funded schemes for independent schools who have participated in them?
- How can independent schools continue to deliver an exceptional yet cost-effective service in light of reduced income?