AgendaFilter by Category
- How can Independent schools prepare for an uncertain future underneath a potential new Government?
- What is the future of the inspection system and how will Ofsted and the Independent Schools Inspectorate move to working together?
- How can schools continue to attract top students and deliver a value for money service in the face of rising fees?
- In what way are independent schools affected by negative stigma and how can this be contested?
- How can schools ensure that curriculums are structured in a way which allows students to transition seamlessly into university?
- Which university subjects are increasing or declining in popularity amongst students and what are the implications of this?
- Is post-16 education adequate to ensure that pupils are equipped for higher education?
- Which subjects lead to the greatest outcomes over the long-term when studied at university?
- How can the independent schools work effectively with the state sector in order to improve access for lower income families?
- What are the implications and results of co-funded schemes for independent schools who have participated in them?
- How can independent schools continue to deliver an exceptional yet cost-effective service in light of reduced income?
Parliamentary Under Secretary of State
Department for Education (Invited)
Director of Outreach & Partnership
Eton College (Confirmed)
Bolton School (Confirmed)
Professor Francis Green
Co-Investigator, Social & Economic Impact of the Higher Education Research Programme (Confirmed)
- Exploring the franchise model for overseas schools; enabling UK independent schools to welcome more students abroad and increase income needed for bursaries
- Learning from the schools that have successfully opened franchises abroad; the challenges, pitfalls and results
- What are the impacts of TPS changes to school affordability and workforce pay, and how can independent schools design their salary scales and pension agreements with this in mind?