How Can Schools Promote Good Mental Health From Pupils To Heads?
- Outlining the role of Government’s reforms to tackle the mental health crisis; is the new Green Paper helping?
- Exploring the importance of extra-curricular activities to maintaining good mental health
- SEND leadership: how can you create an inclusive culture in your school and support wellbeing?
- Examining how the key skills of critical thinking, healthy stress coping mechanisms and emotional literacy can be nurtured throughout a child’s development
- Improving teacher retention and ensuring well-being through the provision of effective support
- Engaging pupils, parents and practitioners with issues of sexuality and gender